Napesh Limited trading as Geofre Ltd (“We”/ “Us”/ “the Company”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”) and the General Data Protection Regulation when in effect from 25 May 2018 (“GDPR”), the Data Controller is Napesh Limited of Kemp House 152 City Road London EC1V 2NX (“our Company Address”).
- Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site, request a quote, place an order for one of our products, subscribe to our marketing database, subscribe to our service, search for a product or service, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site and when you report a problem with the Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, amongst other information.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to the Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- We collect and process this information in order to provide our service to you. We will only keep this information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the original legitimate purpose for collecting the information. We calculate the length of this period as the length of time you use the platform.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site. They include, by way of general example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works by, for example, ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
List of the cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store. We may add to or remove cookies from the list as needed to keep the list up to date.
|Cookie name||Cookie description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
|_UTMA||Google Analytics: Used to determine visitor session information.|
|_UTMB||Google Analytics: Used to determine visitor session information.|
|_UTMC||Google Analytics: Used to determine visitor session information.|
|_UTMZ||Google Analytics: Tracks traffic sources & navigation around the website.|
|_UTMV||Google Analytics: Used to determine visitor session information.|
- Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We may use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous enquiry by you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please notify us in writing;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you
- We will use this information:
- to administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
- We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means any subsidiaries, any ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site; and
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at the Company Address.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Act and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and the GDPR.
You also have the right to:
ACCESS to the information that we hold about you
BE INFORMED of what data we hold and the purpose for processing the data as a whole or in parts,
ERASURE – request to be forgotten (this is not an absolute right) by ourselves and our affiliates
RECTIFICATION – have any information that we hold about you that is incorrect or incomplete be rectified by ourselves and affiliates
RESTRICT PROCESSING of the information we hold about you (so that inaccuracies may be corrected etc.)
OBJECT to the processing of your data
DATA PORTABILITY – you can obtain and reuse the information that we hold about you.
You may revoke your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com .
- Access to information